June 15, 2010

Thoughts on pets

 
The highlight of my day,
was seeing a roly poly puppy
running after it's owner on roly poly short legs
then promply bumping into a side walk
and fell with four paws waving wildly in the air.
The owner and I both laughed out loud.
It was a really adorable sight.

I've been wishing I could have a pet,
but alas being allergic to animal fur,
and moving around all the time,
I'm not really suitable to own a real live pet.
So I started keeping virtual fish on my itouch.
In the beginning it was quite exciting,
but the game needed technique and patience,
and after a few days my fish all went belly up.
It was pretty depressing when in the morning
to turn on my itouch to throw dead fish away.
Even more depressing is when I know
those-aren't-even-real-fish.

So it looks like I'm only suitable to keep pet rocks, 
Or stone bunnies...

p.s.These bunnies live happiliy at Cheryl's house
p.p.s. The puppy was alright, it picked itself right back up, don't worry!

一整天的highlight,
應該是看到一隻圓滾滾的小狗,
用短短的腳跑在主人後面,
結果一頭撞上人行道,
翻了個四腳朝天,
主人和我看到了都大笑.
真的好可愛.

我還蠻想養寵物的,
但是無奈我對於動物的毛會過敏,
又一值四處奔跑,
實在很不適合養活生生的寵物.
於是我用itouch養魚,
剛開始還興致勃勃,
沒想到那個養魚遊戲需要技巧和耐心,
我的魚不到幾天全部翻白肚.
一大早起來打開itouch就必須處理死魚,
而且知道那-些-魚-根-本-不-是-真-的
真的會讓人覺得非常沮喪.

看來我真的只適合養石頭,
或者石頭兔子...

p.s.這些兔子們快樂的住在Cheryl家
p.p.s.那隻小狗完全沒事,不用擔心!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...