June 15, 2010

Taking a step back

Since Lavender Playground has started in April,
I've poured in a lot of time and effort,
building this place and maintaining it,
doing everything from the design to the translation.
I remember saying to a friend,
"This blog is very important to me!"
Of course most bloggers will tell you
"I blog for myself"
But let's be honest with ourselves,
who doesn't want to recognized by other bloggers?
who doesn't dance for joy when they receive a positive comment?

After spending four years in the Taiwan blogging world,
and two in the English blogging world,
I've grown a lot, learnt a lot,
but recently I feel more than ever,
that it's time for me to refocus my life,
it's time to seriously consider some important issues,
it's time for me to take a step back from blogging.

"Blogging is a part of my life,
but it is not all of my life"

This is a little reminder to myself.

四月底 Lavender Playground開站,
我投入了許多心血和時間在這裡.
細心的呵護的這塊小天地,
從版面到翻譯都自己來.
還記得剛開始時,
我曾經和友人說"網誌對我而言很重要!"
大部分的blogger都會告訴你
"我寫網誌是為了我自己"
事實是得到別的blogger們的認同時誰不快樂?
得到肯定的留言時誰不高興的鼓舞?

在台灣的網誌界打滾了四年,
在英語的網誌界兩個月,
我成長了許多,學到了很多,
但是我覺得
該是調整我的生活重心的時候了.
該是專心思考一些事情的時刻了,
該是往後踏一步的時候了.

"網誌是我的生活中的一部分,
但是它不是我的人生中的全部"

這是寫給我自己的小提醒.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...