June 8, 2010

~Travel~Adventure into lavender land


Remember that I promised to show you where we went before lunch?
Well, we went on an adventure with Cheryl,
venturing into a part of San Diego that we all have never been to before.
We drove on open dirt roads,
passed by horses and cows on ranches,
guided only by the occasional wooden signs,
until we finally arrived at our destination,
Keys Creek Lavender Farm.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves~
還記得我答應要分享我們吃午餐之前去的地方嗎?
我們和Cheryl一起去大冒險,
勇敢的去了我們都沒有去過的San Diego地區.
我們開在泥土路上,
經過牧場上的馬和牛,
只有偶爾個木標指引著我們,
終於抵達旅途的終點,
Keys Creek Lavender Farm.
接下來我就用照片介紹吧~



















They have a guided tour which I thought was quite educational.
I also met the owner Alicia Wolff
She was kind enough to answer all of my questions.
In the picture above she's holding the cover of her new cookbook
"A lavender filled life" which will be published soon.
My only regret was that we did not get to see fields of purple
because they had just harvested the lavender a few days ago.
I hope on my next visit I will be able to see the lavender fields in full bloom.
他們提供了我認為蠻有教育性質的導遊,
我還碰到業主 Alicia Wolff
她很親切的回答我所有的問題.
在照片中她拿的是她即將出版的新食譜"A lavender filled life"
唯一的遺憾是我們沒有看到一大片的紫色草原,
因為他們前幾天才剛收成.
希望下次我去時能看到盛開的薰衣草噢.

{Info}
Hours: Friday - Sunday 10 a.m-5 p.m.
            May and June
Address:12460 Keys Creek Road, Valley Center, CA 92082.
                (detailed directions on their website)
Parking: free
Admission: free
Phone: 877.358.0444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...