June 9, 2010

Counting the days


There must be something in the air
something buzzing, waiting, anticipating
for although my bags are not yet packed
my heart is already singing
I'm listening to Rick Steve's travel podcast 
one by one
letting my mind wander off to 
far away places
such as Paris, Tokyo
and music festivals in Spain
most importantly
wandering back to home.
I'm looking at my calender,
counted the days.
Yet my to do list is frightfully long
before freedom finally comes
and there is test number four
waiting, looming ahead.
It looks like June is
going to be a busy busy month for me.

{photo info}
2010 Summer
Keys Creek Lavender Farm
San Diego, CA, U.S.A

空氣中有股
等待,期待的感覺
雖然我還沒開始打包
心已經快樂的開始唱歌
每天聽Rick Steve的旅遊podcast
讓心思遊走到
遙遠的地方
例如巴黎,東京
和西班牙的音樂季
還有最重要的是
遊走回到家鄉
我每天看著日曆
倒數著日子
但是在我獲得自由前
需要做的事情非常多
還有第四個考試
等著我
看來六月會是個
非常非常忙碌的一個月.

{照片資料}
2010 夏
Keys Creek Lavender Farm
聖地牙哥,加州,美國

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...