May 17, 2010

J'adore: Papier Mache magazine








I was planning to write about Papier Mache after the test was over,
However...Papier Mache 3 came out today~ Hooray!
Every issue has gorgeous photography.
interviews with talented people such as Darling Clementine,
and fun DIY ideas for kids that I'm sure grownups secretly want to try out too!
Now this "really cute children's magazine" is coming out four times a year instead of two,
That is enough excitement to cheer up anyone,
even people like me who are drowning in accounting.
(Ok, I'm going back to studying~)

To read Papier Mache issue 3 click here.
To read past issues click here.

我原本打算考完試後再正式的介紹Paiper Mache,
但是...今天他們的第三集出來了~萬歲!
每集裡面都有美麗的攝影,
和才華洋溢的人的採訪,例如插畫家 Darling Clementine,
還有我覺得大人也會想偷偷做做看的兒童DIY
現在這本"非常可愛的兒童雜誌"決定一年出版次數從兩次增加到四次.
這種讓人興奮的好消息能夠使任何人的心情大好,
即使像我一樣快被會計淹沒的人.
(好啦,我要回去讀書了~)

閱讀Papier Mache第三集請點這裡
閱讀過去的集刊請點這裡

{photo info}
1 & 2 : issue 3 第三集
3 & 4:  issue 2 第二集

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty,
    Your photo won a little prize in my challenge! Please send me your mailing address when you can (michelle.elisabeth@live.com)

    http://thymely-thoughts.blogspot.com/2010/05/photography-challenge-ii-show.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the exciting news. I've already sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this magazine looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to read it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information about this magazine. It is attractive~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...