April 26, 2010

Photo story: Apartment Balloons 公寓外的氣球


For as long as I could remember there have always been
 balloons tied outside the entrance of my apartment in San Diego.
What's even more interesting is that
all three of the apartment complexes on my street
has balloons tied outside their gates too
(I don't know if this is a San Diego thing,
or that the people on my street just really likes balloons)

Everyday different colored balloons 
would send me off or welcome me home
One day I decided to walk to the gate
and take pictures of the balloons.
It was a rather interesting experience
trying to take pictures of balloons blowing in all directions
while getting strange looks from people driving past me!

{photo info}
2010 Spring
San Diego, CA, U.S.A

在我的記憶中,
我的聖地牙哥公寓的入口
每天都擺著五顏六色的氣球.
更有趣的是這條街上的三個不同公寓,
每個入口處都有氣球.
(不知道這是聖地牙哥才有的景象,
還是這些公寓都特別喜愛氣球?)

每天不同顏色的氣球,
歡送我出門和迎接我回家.
有天我決定走到入口拍攝它們.
邊拍攝在風中瘋狂搖晃的氣球,
邊忍受路過的人投射過來的好奇眼神,
是個終身難忘的有趣經驗!

{照片資料}
2010春
聖地牙哥,加州,美國

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...