April 26, 2010

Blog tabs is up!

May I draw your attention to the lovely set of tabs
at the top of the page, just underneath the blog banner?
When I started this new blog I had some ideas for it
And one of them was to put tabs on the top of the page
So that it will be easier for my visitors to navigate my site.
However, this was easier said than done
for someone who knows zero about web coding,
After a lot of trial and error,
And some serious help from Addison my computer expert,
We finally managed to put the tabs up there! Whoo~

Let me encourage you to click around
and explore the contents of those tabs.
You might even find your blog listed there!

有沒有發現我的網站名稱下面,
多出幾個tabs呢?

當我開始建構這個新網誌時我有幾個構想,
其中之一就是我想放 tabs 在網頁的上方,
好方來這裡的人能快速的找到他們需要的資訊.
不過,這對於電腦白痴的我而言,
說的簡單,做的困難,
在和我的電腦專家 Addison研究許久後,
我們終於成功的把它們弄上去了!萬歲~

我鼓勵你去那些 tabs點點看
說不定還會發現你自己的網誌在裡面噢!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...