October 6, 2010

Goodbye, Taipei


It's quite hard for me to believe that two months have flew by
since I've left San Diego and came to Taiwan.
Unfortunately all good times must come to an end.
As you are reading this I am already on the way to LA,
this time not for holiday, but for work.
I will be very busy with moving
and getting used to a new work environment for some time.
(Please wish me luck!)
I don't know when I will be able to resume posting,
but I can't wait to share the rest of my Taiwan pictures with you all.
Thank you for your understanding,
thank you for your kind comments,
and thank you very much for visiting my little blog.

Goodbye,Taipei.
Goodbye,Taiwan.
Until we meet again...


有點難以致信我已經離開聖地牙哥並且回來台灣兩個月了.
時間真的是咻的飛過去.
但是快樂的時光總是會結束,
你們在讀這篇的時候我已經在飛往洛杉磯的飛機上了.
這次不是為了休閒,而是工作.
接下來一段時間我會非常忙著搬家
還有適應新的工作環境.
(請祝我好運吧!)
我不知道什麼時候我能恢復正常po文,
我還有好多好多台灣的照片想與你們分享.
謝謝你們的諒解,
謝謝你們的留言,
謝謝你們來拜訪我的小blog.

再見,台北.
再見,台灣.
我們會有機會再次相逢的...

1 comment:

  1. wow
    也許妳比候鳥還候鳥呢~~
    祝妳好運~
    要時時想台灣喔!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...