June 5, 2010

Summer music part 2: She & Him "Ridin' in my car"




It is not often that I find pictures and music that match each other so well.
When I heard She & Him's version of "Ridin' in my car"
The photos that I took at Santa Monica Pier a while back immediatly came to mind.
She & Him's music has a folksy + sixties pop feel
Although there are no beach references in this song,
it just makes me think of the beach,
digging my toes in the warm sand
breathing in the salty sea air,
or maybe jumping into the waves as the sun sets overhead.
What are some of your favorite songs that make you think of the beach?

很少有照片和音樂如此相配,
當我聽到 She & Him 版本的 "Ridin' in my car"
我的腦海裡馬上出前陣子在Santa Monica Pier拍攝的照片
She & Him 的音樂有種民俗,1960年代pop感覺,
雖然這首歌裡面完全沒有提到海灘,
但是我每次聽到就會想到海,
把腳埋在溫暖的沙子中,
呼吸鹹鹹的海風,
或者在夕陽中跳到海浪中戲水.
你們喜歡哪些會讓你聯想到海灘的歌呢?




{Summer music series}
Summer music part 1: Chicago Poodle ナツメロ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...