May 3, 2010

Sunshine kisses

I love the smell of sun kissed bedsheets
They are so fresh and sweet

So very carefree
I want to roll in them all day long
Let past regrets and future worries be gone

I love the dance of the morning sunlight
It's does a cha cha across my desk
Inviting me to the world outside
Laughing, it pulls me by the hand
"Child, it is is new day,
and it's good to be alive!"

{photo info}
2010 Spring
San Diego, CA, U.S.A

喜愛被太陽親吻過的被單
它們聞起來好香
充滿新鮮空氣和自由的味道
我想要整天裹著它們在床上打滾
讓過去的遺憾和未來的煩惱都隨風而去

喜愛早晨陽光的舞蹈
它在我的桌上跳cha cha
邀請我到外面的世界
它邊笑邊拉著我的手
"孩子,今天是新的一天,
能活著享受生命真的很棒!"

{照片資料}
2010 春
聖地牙哥,加州,美國

p.s. I have decided to change the presentation of my posts
Most of the posts will be written aligned to the left
But I will put them in the center if I wrote it as a poem
What do you guys think?
我決定改變文章顯示的方式
大部分的文章都會靠左對齊
但是詩詞我會把它擺在中間
你們覺得呢?

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...