May 23, 2010

* Sunday Afternoon

*repost*
Sunday, work day,
After teaching Chinese school in the morning,
I always pass by Starbucks on the way home,
A small cup of regular coffee,
No sugar, only a little cream,
Then I listen to the prarie home companion
on the long drive home.
Everything feels so natural,
When did this become my Sunday routine?

However,
Even if on the surface I have become used to the life here,
It always feels kinda odd to me,
Like something is missing.

Maybe, I have not yet found,
What I have been looking for all along.

{photo info}
2010 Spring
San Diego, CA, U.S.A

星期 天,工作天.
去中文學校教書後
回家的路上順路經過星巴克,
買杯小杯的 regular coffee,
不加糖,加點奶 精,
然後the prarie home companion
踏上回家的路程.
一切感覺都好自然,
什麼時候,
這 已經變成我的星期天的習慣.

However,
即使我好像已經習慣了這裡的生活,
總是覺得有點怪怪的,
好像缺少了 什麼.

也許,我還沒有找到吧,
那個我一值在尋找的東西.

{照片資料}
2010 春
聖地牙哥,加州,美國

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...