April 29, 2010

Music box: Krystal Kay Rainy Blue Day

Everytime I wake up to the rain tapping gently on my window
I would think of this song
It makes me want to snuggle in a warm bed, 
drink a cup of hot coffee and read a really good book.

Krystal Kay has a beautiful voice,
that is full of feeling which draws out the emotions of her listeners.
She is also a very versatile singer
who sings wonderfully in both English and Japanese
as well as a full range of different music
I will definately be sharing some more of her music in the future.

每當我被雨滴輕輕落在窗戶的聲音叫醒時
我就會想到這首歌
它讓我想要窩在溫暖的床上
喝杯熱咖啡,讀本好書

Krystal Kay的歌喉充滿力量
會把聽眾的情緒引導出來
她是位多才多藝的歌手
用英文和日文唱都很好聽
並且唱許多不同類型的曲風
以後我會分享更多她的歌.




p.s.We didn't have rain but hail this morning on the I-5
apparently traffic was backed up for hours
because the highway literally froze
hope everyone made it to work/school safely.
我們這裡今天早上沒有下雨
但是五號高速公路上竟然下起了冰雹
據說造成大塞車因為馬路結冰了
希望大家都順利的抵達公司/學校

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...