October 24, 2012

Time to create 創作時間


The best time to edit pictures,
draw, or write my blog
seems to be around 1 a.m.
Every night two little voices go off in my head
voice number one says 
"go to bed, you are tired"
voice number two says
"but you cannot sleep, 
there's so many things you can do!"
In the end, the urge to create
overcomes my urge to sleep
and I will stay up late
letting my creativity run free.
So if I post more often,
it doesn't mean that I'm being idle,
it means that I'm extremely busy!

最適合畫圖修圖寫blog的時間
似乎是零晨一點鐘.
每個晚上內心裡面
都有兩個小聲音在對話
小聲音一號說
"好累了,該去睡覺了"
小聲音二號說
"不行,我好想創作!"
通常到最後
內心裡面創作的慾望
會勝過睡意
默默的拿起畫筆
讓創作小精靈自由發揮.
所以,當你看到我很常發文,
不是代表我很悠閒,
而是我瘋狂的忙碌.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...