June 25, 2010

See you (and a few links for you!)

"Easy" is not a word that I would describe my life.
Just when things seem to be coming along smoothly,
something just have to pop up.
I did brace myself that June was going to be busy,
but I didn't expect it to be this crazy.
Although I do like blogging
I just simply don't have the time right now
to sort through pictures and translate.

Soooooo...a few links for you before I go~

Cute nodding doll on right found via Ishtar Olivera

Afternoon Tea July edition is adorable (I like the bear)

One of my favorite posts from This is Naive

Hong Kong bird market by The Cherry Blossom girl

Young love is so sweet

An "UP" inspired photoshoot

speaking of Pixar movies,
I just saw "Toy Story 3" today - it's a must see!

"簡單"不是我會用來描述我的人生的字眼.
正當一切都好像很順利,
突然間許多事情跑出來.
雖然我已經有心理準備六月會很忙碌,
但是我從來沒有預測到會這麼恐怖.
即使我蠻喜歡寫網誌,
現在真的抽不出時間整理照片和做翻譯.

所以...在我走之前留給你們幾個不錯的連結~~

網誌上的可愛搖頭娃娃來自 Ishtar Olivera

Afternoon Tea 七月號很可愛 (我喜歡那隻熊)

我最喜歡的This is naive的一篇網誌

The Cherry Blossom girl拍攝的香港賣鳥市場

青梅竹馬的愛情好甜蜜

靈感來自電影"UP"的照片

講到Pixar的電影,
我今天看了"Toy Story 3"- 很好看,強力推薦!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...