May 29, 2010

A present to myself

I bought a little present for myself
我買了個小禮物給自己



Can you guess what it is?
你能猜到是什麼東西嘛?



It's Japanese masking tape!
是日本膠帶!

We went on a spur-of-the-moment shopping trip,
my mother and I,
We ate ice cream flavored chocolates,
and shared a cup of Godiva dark raspberry chocolixir,
under the hot southern california sun.
To my delight I found these Japanese masking tape,
tucked away in a bin in Anthropologie.
I've already bookmarked some ideas
for these cute little tapes made of rice paper.
Like this , this and this
I can't wait to see what projects I can make with mine!

我與母親臨時起意跑去逛街,
我們嘗了冰淇淋口味的巧克力球,
並起在炎熱的南加州太陽底下,
分享了一杯Godiva黑巧克力山莓飲料.
當我在Anthropologie的小桶子中
找到日本膠帶時我好高興,
這些用米紙做成的可愛小膠帶
有許多不同的用法,
我已經把幾個好主意加到我的最愛中,
例如這個,這個,和這個 
我好期待以後
我能用日本膠帶做出的東西!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...