May 6, 2010

As the world hurriedly pass by

Every morning when I pull up the blinds
I like to look out of the window
To see what beauty awaits me
I like to put on my big sunhat
Tell my mother "I'll be right back"
Before I slip out the door
Camera in hand.

I like to walk around slowly
Drinking in the little details of beauty around me
The sweet morning light peeking through the leaves,
the soft delicate petals on the wild flowers,
the gentle swaying of a branch
as a bird takes off in flight
clouds glide lazily in the sky
Looking for that perfect picture in my mind.
As the world hurriedly pass by.

{photo info}
2010 Spring
San Diego, CA, U.S.A

每天早上當我把窗簾拉起時
我喜歡往窗外看看
有什麼美麗的景色等著我
我喜歡戴上大陽帽
告訴母親"我馬上回來"
然後拿著相機
快速地溜出門

我喜歡慢慢的走
吸收周圍美麗的細節
透過樹葉的早晨陽光
野花纖巧的花瓣當鳥兒起飛時
樹枝輕微的搖晃
天空中懶散的雲朵
尋找我心目中完美的圖
當世界匆匆地與我擦身而過.

{照片資料}
2010 春
聖地牙哥,加州,美國

3 comments:

  1. 如果一早起來
    看到這總景象
    那一定是心曠神怡啊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing world, isn't it? Love the picture. It seems that the flowers are telling us some secret of the earth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To reasonwill: 我也覺得自己很幸運,可以走出去就能看到這種景色.很可惜很少人停下來看!

    To quinevere: If you listen carefully, maybe they will whisper it in your ear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...