April 30, 2010

Cats in HD

This video full of kitty cuteness in spectacular HD quality.
After watching it I feel like going out there
and hugging every kitty cat I meet.
I pulled a muscle in my right arm the day before,
it hurts like crazy every time I lift my arm,
but after watching this I feel a whole lot better.
Cuteness is a good painkiller.

看完這個有HD的清晰畫面的可愛貓咪影片後
我想要出去抱抱每隻我碰到的貓
在我前幾天拉到右手臂後
每當我稍微把手抬高就痛的要命
但是看完這部影片後我感覺好多了.
可愛是個非常好的止痛劑.



p.s. Turn on the sound, the music is lovely
把聲音打開,它的配樂很棒

p.p.s.I do realize that the video size does not fit
My computer skills have not reached the level
where I can change the main text area, sorry ><
我知道影片似乎太大了,
很抱歉我的電腦技巧還沒有好到可以更改這個部分>< 

p.p.s. Yes I finally managed to change the main text area! Hooray~
我終於把文章的部分調大了,萬歲~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments~ they will be posted once I make sure it's not spam
很高興看到你的留言噢 ~ 留言在確定不是廣告以後會被張貼

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...